The American Society of Church History (ASCH) is now accepting applications from its graduate student, independent scholar, and contingent faculty members for a research and travel fellowship of $1000. This fellowship supports work in any area of the history of Christianity.
Make sure your ASCH membership is current – applications will not be processed without a current membership – and submit the following documents in a single PDF by February 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A letter of no more than 500 words including:
- an explanation of your research project, highlighting its contribution to the history of Christianity;
- a simple budget detailing how you will spend the $1000 to advance your research;
- a brief summary of your length and extent of involvement in the ASCH.
2. A C.V., with names and contact information for three references.