The American Society of Church History (ASCH) is now accepting applications from its graduate student members for the John F. Wilson Research Fellowship, which carries a monetary amount of $1000. Endowed by Wilson’s former students, this fellowship gives priority to projects reflecting the interests and work of their professor: the religious and intellectual life in the American colonies, the relationship between church and state, and religion in contemporary America.
Make sure your ASCH membership is current – applications will not be processed without a current membership – and submit the following documents in a single PDF by February 1st to email@example.com:
1. A letter of no more than 500 words including:
- an explanation of your research project and how it reflects, broadly, the legacy of John F. Wilson;
- a simple budget detailing how you will spend the $1000 to advance your research;
- a brief summary of your length and extent of involvement in the ASCH.
2. A C.V., with names and contact information for three references.