If you are a current or former ASCH member and want to access your new ASCH member account for the first time, please follow these steps:
(1) Follow this link and enter the email address associated with your ASCH membership. If you receive a message saying that no account matching your email address is registered in the system, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you retrieve your account information.
(2) The database will then send you an email with a link that will allow you to log in and set your new password. (If it allows you the option of choosing a login name, please just use your email address as your login name.)
(3) Once logged in to the member portal, you can choose from the menu options on the right side of the page to view and renew your membership ("My Membership"), update your contact information, access Church History online, browse the current member database, and more.
(4) Please check that "My Membership" accurately reflects your current membership status. If no membership is listed, you are not current in your membership dues. Please contact us at email@example.com if your membership information seems inaccurate.
(5) Finally, please take a moment to update your current contact information under "Update Profile." We use this information for all ASCH communications, so it is important that it remains current.
The easiest way to stay current in your ASCH membership is to sign up for auto-renewal. In transferring to the new database, we had to cancel all previous auto-renewal subscriptions. So even if you previously signed up for auto-renewal, please do so again in our new membership system.
To enable auto-renewal, go to "My Membership" and select "Enable" under "Auto-Renewal" in the table displaying your current membership information, and enter your credit card information. Because ASCH memberships are based on the calendar year, if you enable auto-renewal your membership will automatically renew when your membership expires (e.g., Jan. 1, 2019). You will receive a system email two weeks prior to your renewal notifying you of the end of your membership term and of the upcoming auto-renewal transaction.