Dyron Daughrity of Pepperdine University has announced a new 25-book series with Bloomsbury Academic titled Christians in the City: Studies in Contemporary Global Christianity.
This series is intended to contribute to the growing body of scholarship on world Christianity, lived religion, material religion, urban studies, and globalization as it engages people on the ground in various cities across the world. The series will consist of monographs on 25 of the world’s great cities, some of which include:
- In North America: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Montreal
- In Asia: Shanghai, Bangalore, Seoul, Manila
- In Africa: Addis Ababa, Kinshasa, Lagos, Johannesburg
- In Europe: Moscow, London, Berlin, Budapest, Athens
- In Latin America: Sao Paulo, Havana, Santiago
- In Oceania: Sydney
If you are interested in writing a monograph for the series, or would like to nominate a specialist on any of the cities, please contact the Series Editor, Dyron B. Daughrity, at: Dyron.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see the announcement flyer.